Great Life Journey is the result of watching our society develop into a people who do not enjoy the journey of life. When we were children we had great dreams of being firemen, soldiers, cowboys, ballerinas, nurses, teachers, etc. We played with dolls, trucks, trains, toy guns and other toys. Life was simple and fun because no one had convinced us otherwise.
We grew and matured. School, college, military and work told us who and what we were to become. Jobs, bills, kids of our own, aging parents, a major crisis and the responsibilities of life have stolen the dreams and passions that were once ours. We are left without hope and direction for our lives. There are many cross roads in life and the question is always, "what way do I go".
We have all been placed here by God for a specific purpose.
What is your purpose?
Great Life Journey is here to help individuals dig deep to rediscover that passion of who and what we were designed to be. Let us help you to dream again and learn to enjoy your journey by using the tools and means we have available.
Here at Great Life Journey we are committed to the following 12 "Key Coaching Principles" by Thomas Leonard:
1. Synergy creates better results, much more easily
Coaching is synergistic through it's collaborative nature between coach and client
2. When people are fully heard and understood, they move forward instantly
Without this, people generally slow down - or even stop - in life
3. Any situation can be optimized, turned around, or improved
And with a coach it can happen more quickly
4. Fewer problems occur when one has a strong personal foundation
Rising above the muck of life is job #1 in coaching
5. Sometimes the client has the answer; sometimes the coach does
It really doesn't matter where the answers come from
6. You can have a perfect life
Don't mock it until you've tried it
7. We humans operate at 1 percent, or less, of our potential
Coaching increases this percentage
8. Success is a basic human right
Success has nothing to do with deserving, privilege, or background
9. When the client properly defines success for him/herself, coaching accelerates
This knowledge naturally positions the client to be more successful with less effort
10. Most people don't know what they truly want
A coach can help clients discover what they truly want - it's a fairly simple process
11. What you put up with costs you dearly
Toleration's consume energy, resources, and the human spirit
12. We are all a Picasso- in-training
The world is waiting for everyone to discover, express, and share their creativity
"The real leaders of the world always have been men who harnessed, and put into practical use, the intangible unseen forces of unborn opportunity."
- Napoleon Hill